Translate

About Me

On the road to success, just a laid back person, trying not to let anything get in my way

Friday, September 30, 2011

TURN TO

Everybody set the sky as their limit but I'm falling in deep space, no ones there so who do I TURN TO
When I fall I gets back up with no hesitation because everybody falls but still who do I TURN TO
When I make mistakes and need advice, everybody needs guidance, there's no one I can TURN TO
Everytime I call out I hear my echo bouncing off the walls is there any one I can TURN TO
Then when somebody say trust how can I learn to trust if there was never any one I could TURN TO
At birth and growing up in life, for that father figure, it was always who do I TURN TO
Don't get me wrong I'm not making no excuses for myself or anybody else because I felt I had no one to TURN TO
Really it made me more aware and stronger because I had myself to TURN TO
So when it was time to be a man it wasn't you who showed me it was me who I TURNED TO
When it was time for words of encouragement it was me who I TURNED TO
When people around me need something its me that they TURN TO
It was never a man that taught me how to be a man nobody showed me but my mom was there for me to TURNED TO
No one can take this world on their own everybody need someone or something to TURN TO
If I needed Knowledge books is what I TURNED TO
If I needed Wisdom elderly people was who I TURNED TO
When my emotions was unstable music was what I TURNED TO
When I needed love and care family and friends was who I TURNED TO
When I wanted to push my skills farther it was competition I TURNED TO
I wonder why, just why when it came to being a man to my father I could never TURN TO...

No comments:

Post a Comment