Translate

About Me

On the road to success, just a laid back person, trying not to let anything get in my way

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Lost Loved Ones

I know you gone but never forgotten
Feelings in my heart for you will never be stopping
Even though you not present I can still feel you near
The thought of you still sometimes bring a tear
Knowing that your gone makes me sad
But the time we spent together makes me glad
Before I couldn't imagine life without you
Now you gone I'm stuck like what should I do
You left like a star in the day time
I can't believe it is stuck in my mind
I wish every tear for you brought back a second of life
To see that grin one more time would be nice
I remember that smile like it was yesterday
God calling you home wish it was on a delay
Under the sun everything happens for a reason
Even though this one isn't so pleasing
I MISS YOU LOVED ONES!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment