Translate

About Me

On the road to success, just a laid back person, trying not to let anything get in my way

Friday, September 23, 2011

Tomorrow...Ending

TOMORROW how can I speak on it when it's so far away
Live the moment like it's your last is what they always say
But stop and think about what if it's really your last
Moments of life and TOMORROW came down with a crash
Would people remember me and cry when I die
Or would they forget and never shed a single tear drop from their eye
I believe I would go to heaven because I lived my life according to things I thought was right
Saying no and yes ma'am or sir and even to strangers I'm polite
But if the world ENDED TOMORROW what could I say about my goals
...Could I really say I seeked and overcame all obstacles
That was put before me
Could I say trying to be perfect it was wisdom I seeked
Could I say I tried to make happy, the people around me
Could I say I shared
With people and no strings attached cared
Even when they took my heart, my feelings, and emotions throw them
On the ground stomp them
And had drag them through the mud
Honestly I can say even with fear I still loved
Even if it was lover, family, or friend
I never kept hatred in my heart and when
Someone is around me feeling sad or just down
I had to make them smile can't stand to see someone with a frown
Since TOMORROW isn't promise I can say I achieved most of my short term goals
Overcame alot of obstacles to achieve my long term goal so I could please my soul
Because I believe you got to live for something because you can die for no reason
Living to learn instead of learning to live is how my days become pleasing
But TOMORROW TOMORROW where art thy TOMORROW
For its another day of joy, depression, and sorrow
Another day of madiness, happiness, sadness, sining, and repending
So what if TOMORROW was ENDING....

No comments:

Post a Comment