Translate

About Me

On the road to success, just a laid back person, trying not to let anything get in my way

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Life

This world is driving me insane where is my humanity
Holding my head the thoughts in my head fulled with insanity
Can I blame this world even if its really at fault
They say our decisions makes who we are or is that really just talk
Yours choices sometimes is force into submission
Yours conscience screams out but at times it hard to listen
Looking so hard most times the point you missing
And people don't want to do cause they want god to fulfill hopes and wishes
But I, we know god didn't make life as simple as that
We gotta make mistakes and learn to live with regret
And why is it so hard have for people to get and give respect
Well I already know the answer to that its that "I not a push over" epic
Man I wish life was as simple as the birds and the bees
Even when you think you seen
Everything, Life brings a sight to your eyes that you never seen
I thought I was over it but still I have a problem with life
Its nothing like the chicken pops you can go through the same problem twice
Three times four times man really its numberless
Don't know what this world has in store so we all are adventours...

No comments:

Post a Comment