Translate

About Me

On the road to success, just a laid back person, trying not to let anything get in my way

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Instead of...I'll Just Say

This is how you want it...for me to get deep
So when you look fo rmy heart...with a close chest you can still see it beat
This is how I feel about a situation - not the emotions itself
Instead of saying I can't love no more...I'll just say I placed my heart on the shelf
Instead of saying my heart beats fst and slow...I'll say i feel as if I'm racing the turtle and the Hare
Instead of saying i feel alone in this world...I'll say it seems like everyone just disappeared
Instead of sayingi feel sad with a broken heart...I'll just say I'm feeling blue
With these sayings I feel like you should have a clue
Of what I mean because 1 heart + 1 mind = 2 strong an emotion
To simply just put it all out in the open
Makes it more passionate when you got to  look and find
Because you really know how you feel when you heart and mind is combined
This is how I show my emotions without putting them in plain view
If your an heart felt person your eyes should show your mind, your mind should tell your heart, and your heart should allow your eyes to see right through
Instead of saying I understand now...I'll just say I finally see the little star shining in the darkest night sky
Instead of saying someone passed...I'll just say God gave them wings to come meet him in the sky
Instead of saying I have tried failed over and over with no look of overcoming...I'll just say I gave my best with no regrets
Instead of saying I think different from the rest, outside the box...I'll just say my mind is very complex
With these sayings it show that the mind knows how complex the heart is
Creativity is how your heart and mind give each other a quiz
To test and see if they're on the same page
These goes for everybody no matter the age
Your mind is controlled by the heart
Sometimes they may get confused but you must know how to keep the truth and lies apart
Instead of saying I'm now finish...I'll just say my pen, heart, and mind left their mark


No comments:

Post a Comment