Translate

About Me

On the road to success, just a laid back person, trying not to let anything get in my way

Friday, September 23, 2011

Helping The Game

Writing every single letter like its my last
Some nights I find myself going to sleep on my pad
But one particular night I slept and dreamed
That the rap game was a female as crazy as it seemed
She was fine but rough around the edges
It seem like she been through alot I could only imagine
As I got near I seen she was crying
I thought to myself maybe its the wrong timing
But I asked her was she alright and ok
She reply no its the same day after day
I thought they loved me they just lie and cheat
And get one night stands on the sneak
It's stressing me out getting on my nerves
I wish I could fly away just like a bird
As I rubbed her back listened and observed
I told her like every letter I'm about my word
I'll treat you right never cheat or lie
Pulled her close and said baby don't cry
Your wish came true I'm your wings we'll fly
Like a bird off into the clouds
She said how can I trust you - you seem like the crowd
But before I could even tell her my case
I was awaken by some noise in my place
I grab the pen
I know right then
I can't give up I won't ever quit
The rap game need help and I'm in love with the chick...

No comments:

Post a Comment