Translate

About Me

On the road to success, just a laid back person, trying not to let anything get in my way

Saturday, September 24, 2011

No Title

Well this don't have a title...Why?...Just didn't think of one
I'm just writing to write...this is how I have fun
When life gets stressful this is how I run
Away from my problems...Most people won't understand
I'm not writing to impress...this is how I ventilate man
When it comes to this I try becomes I can
Write about anything you put before me and
Promise I won't disappoint you
Finding people with skills like that you will only find a few
Hi chew...sniff...God bless me or cursed me with these skills
What do you mean? Thank you for asking I'm going to tell you how I feel
The bless part comes from me touching every soul that hears or reads this
And the curse...man...I'm not going to read that list
Just know its these bottled up emotions killing me trying to get out
That's why my pen bleeds to death because there isn't enough air in my mouth
To let all of these emotions, feelings, and thoughts out
Its mandatory I got to write it down so I won't forget them
Every single thing I write is another moment of my life
Gotta know where I came from so I can stay above the rim
No time for mistakes can't do stuff twice
I'm a nice person but I think so mean
I know life is black and white but still I'm looking for some green (money)
Cause in this life that's the only color that matter
People see that first then everything else comes after
Man let me wrap this up
I done ventilated enough
I had escaped all my problems in these few little moments
In my own world again without even knowing it
Oh yeah now that I'm finished what should the title be
Uhhh......Mmmm still don't know...lets just say for a moment ya'll escaped this world with me

No comments:

Post a Comment