Translate

About Me

On the road to success, just a laid back person, trying not to let anything get in my way

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Poem

I'm in the depth of depression
For success I push with aggression
Trying to find my place
But I'm in the middle of no where lost without a trace
But that's not even the basics of my case
Tell me how do I proceed
When I feel like the world is against me
And I get fouled everytime I go for three
Trying to ball out but I'm at a disadvantage
If I can't get no play time how do i manage
Its hard to get a job
I wonder could I get one if I gave the employer a story so sobe
Uuummm....I don't knw probably
But then again maybe not I fear
Since the world is in recession, about the people, businesses don't care
I'm not going to give up on the world....I know she is tire of me
Well honestly
I'm tired of her with all these ups and downs
Moments happy and sad bringing all these smiles and frowns
Tell me how do I cope with it
Man its just like trying to figure out a female...man just 4get
Its stuff that happens that we can never understand
Like when we fall hard we get up n try it again
The task maybe impossible but we don't like hearing that
Let somebody say you will never reach your dream you'll get mad I bet...

No comments:

Post a Comment